PDA

View Full Version : peachtree 2.5 for mac registration number

susan koch
04-25-2002, 09:35 AM
I am using peachtree 2.5 for mac and am suddenly unable to print without crashing my computer. I'd like to reload the software but cannot find my registration number, and this version is no longer supported. What can I do?

I called peachtree to ask about the registration number and they LAUGHED - and said that they didn't have any info on key codes for mac versions.

jag
04-26-2002, 08:19 AM
I usually would say that this isn't the appropiate forum to that question, but since there's no Peachtree forum for Mac users you got to use what you have. Heck, I didn't even know there's was a version for the MAC !!!!

This is what you could do:

Peachtree software does not support this product anymore. That does not mean that they cannot get you a registration number for the product that you have llegaly purchased. I have seen that you can get very old products keys from many software companies including Peachtree.

Another way is to search on the internet for a key code for such product (it's illegal, but since you have llegaly purchased the product). I wish you luck with that approach.

Hope it helps,