PDA

View Full Version : Edit Company Tax

Cmjohns
08-17-2001, 04:30 PM
I just upgraded to Peachtree Complete 2002 from release 6. In trying to add an employee deduction for a SARSEP, I found that after completing the entire process and saving that the contents of the formula window is no longer visable. Even the name is gone. But it still runs in payroll. I can select it from the list at the top but none of the info is visable. I have errors relating to an SUI formula but can't edit because I can't see the formula. As a matter of fact I cant see any formulas. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Diane Koers
08-27-2001, 10:11 PM
Is this the only tax item with this behavior? If so, I would delete the item and create it again.

Cmjohns
08-28-2001, 03:30 PM
I actually created the problem myself. I moved a copy of our company to a new directory and at the time of installation the taxtable file duplicated along with alot of other files and directories, which became a big mess. I uninstalled peachtree and got help cleaning up the NT Registry, reinstalled peachtree and the problem was gone. I was then able to view and edit tax formulas in the edit company formula window. Anything off the beaten path can get a novice in trouble. All is well that ends well. Thanks for your reply.