PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye !!!

jag
08-05-2002, 06:54 AM
PLEASE DISREGARD IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SEEN THIS MESSAGE IN OTHER FORUM

Hi all,

As some of you already know I will be moving to Delaware very soon (August 12, 2002) to start graduate studies. Hopefully, in about 4 years I will have my Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering.

What this means is that itís very probable that I will not be around here much more time, since I wonít be dealing with Peachtree anymoreÖ and more importantly I will be taking many courses next semester which may not give me enough time to be here (but I will try to drop from time to time).

So I didnít want to go away without first saying goodbye and thanking all of you here. In other words: It has been a pleasure to be around here and to participate in these forums/newsgroups. I have learned a lot here and Iím really grateful to all of you who take time and effort to be here and share your knowledge with the world.

I really enjoyed being part of this internet community and I really hope that this continues to be this way forever. Please remember that you will always have a friend in Puerto Rico (or in Delaware in any case).

Thanks,