PDA

View Full Version : need help on PAWCOM

Unregistered
08-21-2001, 02:50 AM
I am working on PeachTree 8. I am using PAWCOM to work with PeachTree. I am developing a sales and purchase application in Visual Basic 6 and SQL Server 7.0. I am not making a finance module so i would like to use peachtree for financial part. What i need to do is accept data from the users in VB form and post the relevant data in the peachtree. But i am facing difficulties in doing so.
What I am doing is using SalesJrnl component of PAWCOM to input data in the peachtree, but it does not get reflected in peachtree. what i think is i am not putting all the fields in the peachtree that is required. But how do i know the values to be put in to the fields e.g. sales invoice no is to put in which field
i assume it should be transaction no but i am not sure about it. Likewise there are some fields which are not clear. Can someone help me on where should i find the relevant documentation or help or suggest me how do i proceed with to solve the problem

Robert Walraven
08-21-2001, 07:46 AM
Contact Multiware. The next version of PawCom is in the last stages of beta test right now and includes a complete Sales/Invoice form that you can either use as a template or as a source of working code for your own form.

BTW, the new PawCom Sales/Invoicing form has two features that you will really like:

1) The ability to dump a text form of the invoice to the clipboard so you can paste the invoice into your favorite email tool for sending to a customer.

2) The ability to print multiple copies of invoices + packing slips all in one operation.