PDA

View Full Version : Printing in Reverse

barryw
08-25-2002, 11:20 PM
I am trying to salvage an accounting mess where the person using Peachtree has died and was the only one who knew anything about it. I am going through things now at my home but when I try to print reports, they are printing in reverse. In other words, you could hold it up to a mirror and read it fine. The printer orginally installed was an OKI 810 in HP mode. I have a HP K80xi Officejet and have changed it accordingly. There again, everything prints fine, just in reverse. I've searched the PCA Knowledge Base with no results. Anyone have an idea?

kwolf
09-06-2002, 05:22 PM
Your problem sounds like it is in your printer set up and not a Peachtree problem. Have you tried to print anything else to your printer besides Peachtree?

barryw
09-07-2002, 04:36 PM
Thanks for the reply. Printer is fine. Just not in Peachtree. This is the DOS based version 12.1. It doesn't like Windows printer DLL's very well I've found. The company bought a new HP Laser and it works fine there. I was trying to work on some reports from home with my HP Officejet and came into the problem of the reverse printing.