PDA

View Full Version : PEACHW caused invalid page default?

Unregistered
08-24-2001, 08:32 AM
When I open my company after a few minutes error: peachw caused invalid page default in module MFC42.DLL. I have no idea what this means and just recently had problems using Peachtree Complete Accounting 2002. Never happend before, can anyone help? Thanks.

PWCOMPUTERS
08-24-2001, 06:24 PM
Have discovered fix for this error. Peachtree Complete 8.0 will run with Internet Explorer 5.5, but only with service pack 1 installed. If you load service pack 2, you will get this error. You must unistall serice pack 2. If you do not have service pack 1 available anymore (it's no longer on Microsoft's tech page), it's actually available on the Peachtree 8.0 install disc. You let it start up, cancel out, then browse the files till you locate it. Problem solved at that point. This only cost me $149.00 and three hours on the telephone with a Peachtree technician. Amazingly, they seem to know they've had this problem for about two months, yet they've posted nothing on their website to date to let people know about it. Pretty slick way to make $149.00, huh??!!