PDA

View Full Version : check masks

rauba
10-02-2002, 02:28 PM
I have a couple questions that I thought someone could help me answer...
My main concern right now is: My check mask doesn't line up correctly. How do you adjust them to fit the paychecks? I need a little extra space at the very top to make it work, but cutting the sheets at the top does not solve the problem. Any advice?
Thanks!

chikamic
10-02-2002, 03:28 PM
What version of Peachtree and what kind of printer?

rauba
10-02-2002, 03:44 PM
My work just got a disk sent to them called Classic (I don't know if there are other versions of this), and the printer I am not too sure about, but I think it is a Canon DeskJet of some sort. I'm sorry I am not too helpful, but I can reply again later with more exact info if it is necessary. Thanks for your time!

scrow
10-02-2002, 06:10 PM
I am using a DeskJet 970 Cse with Peachtree checks for payroll. Software is Classic ver 13. I thought by buying directly from Peachtree they would be made to work but obviously I don't know what to tweak when! Does anyone have a good idea of what will work? Also, labels aren't printing correctly, either. I tried using 3 across for customer labels. I hate to get my Okidata out but will resort to that if need be. The oki didn't work with checks which is why I changed to the other form! Thanks in advance