PDA

View Full Version : using Peachtree 7.0 for the web

slego
09-01-2001, 11:08 AM
My company is using peachtree complete 7.0 and we just started an internet web store that was developed by a different company. We are wanting to use peachtree for the web store to retreave orders and track inventory. Is there a way to intergrate them?

Robert Walraven
09-01-2001, 03:45 PM
What you need is middleware. We have had several customers use PawCom to integrate their web site with Peachtree Complete Accounting. We've also developed a custom application for one of our clients to do the same thing.

If you have the programming knowledge and are willing to spend the time, you should be able to keep the costs down. However, if you want to just get the job done, you'll need to hire a developer to do it for you, you'll have to pay for the programming time.

Can you tell us more about what your web application is?

Unregistered
09-01-2001, 07:45 PM
Robert,
Thank you for the suggestion. I would like to get more information so I ma present it to my Boss. If you wouldn't mind explaning it that wouldbe great. As far as the aplication that you are asking about I am not sure what it is that you are asking for if you could elaberate for me I would be glad to explane. Thank you.

Robert Walraven
09-02-2001, 05:27 AM
Give me a call at 530-756-3291 and we can discuss your application and how it might be implemented.