PDA

View Full Version : Tax update problems??? V13

lanaip
12-18-2002, 12:21 PM
Anyone else having problems with the inventory - especially the transaction report after installing the tax update CD..

Any info would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you

-PS. NO - I didn't apply the tax tables yet.

joelsol
12-20-2002, 05:26 PM
I had a problem closing inventory for the year. As it is closing, an illegal operation error pops up. PT Technical Support said it's due to a printer driver conflict with Windows. It seems that all problems with PT revolves around a printer issue. They need to test these versions out better! We're all Guinea pigs!

John Weinberger
01-03-2003, 01:21 PM
Had same problem. Restored program files to their pre-tax update and things seem OK. No more error message telling me PCAMENU was causing a fault in KEWRNEL32.dll. If you restore do not over write the PRTAXV13.dat file or else you will have to manually enter the rate changes in the payroll module. Good luck.

salion
01-03-2003, 03:17 PM
I get the same error message about KEWRNEL32.dll whenever I try to run To Date reports or the Department Summary. Can you tell me how to restore the files without overwriting the tax file? I would appreciate it.

John Weinberger
01-06-2003, 05:54 AM
If you use the PeachTree backup you can't selectively restore files. Just copy the tax file to a temp directory, restore and copy it back to the programs directory. We use the tape backup on our network to do all of our backups. This lets us restore only the files we need.