PDA

View Full Version : Multiuser access to Custom Report

IVBAZAN
09-11-2001, 04:12 PM
How can my office's other users access a customized report I designed on my computer? Currently, they can't.

Marcus
09-12-2001, 03:28 AM
A little confused as to what exactly you are asking.

If you mean the reports in Peachtree that are customized (Not Crystal Reports) they should already be available to other users. Once you save the custom report any other user should be able to access the report in the Report menu selection. As long as the other users' database is pointing to the database you are using. Are you using a PtoP or Client Server?

Mark

09-12-2001, 01:38 PM
You understood correctly. Now, if I'm understand your question of PtoP, meaning just us internally in the office no outside connection, it would be PtoP. Everyone else in the office looks at my computer for data. But I have tried to print my customized checks, sales invoices and customer quotes from someone else's computer and I don't get the option of choosing these reports I customized and named myself. When our software guy came in to get us set up on Peachtree as multiusers, he had to copy some files because the customized reports weren't there for the added users back then either. Is there a simple process to do this again myself?

IVBAZAN
09-13-2001, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Marcus
A little confused as to what exactly you are asking.

If you mean the reports in Peachtree that are customized (Not Crystal Reports) they should already be available to other users. Once you save the custom report any other user should be able to access the report in the Report menu selection. As long as the other users' database is pointing to the database you are using. Are you using a PtoP or Client Server?

Mark

MARK, DID YOU SEE MY REPLY TO YOURS? DID I DO THIS WRONG?