PDA

View Full Version : The networking game

Johnnybravo
09-13-2001, 02:45 PM
I'm running peachtree v8 on one system.I'm presently involved in networking my present system with four others.All of which i want to run the same program.Can anyone tell me if i need an upgrade for networking peachtree or what do i require? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

IVBAZAN
09-13-2001, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Johnnybravo
I'm running peachtree v8 on one system.I'm presently involved in networking my present system with four others.All of which i want to run the same program.Can anyone tell me if i need an upgrade for networking peachtree or what do i require? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

JOHNNYBRAVO,
IF I'M UNDERSTANDING YOUR QUESTION, I WAS IN THE SAME SITUATION. I PURCHASED AND INSTALLED PEACHTREE COMPLETE 8.0 ON MY COMPUTER ONLY AT FIRST. LATER, THE OWNER DECIDED TO NETWORK OUR PC'S. THE WORDING IN THE BOX WAS A LITTLE MISLEADING, I THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE A SIMPLE TASK. "MULTIUSER READY" DIDN'T MEAN I COULD JUST SELF HELP MY WAY TO HOOKING EVERYBODY ELSE UP. I CALLED PEACHTREE CS AND THEY INFORMED ME THAT I STILL HAD TO PURCHASE A MULTIUSER LICENSE FROM THEM. THEY CREDITED ME THE SOFTWARE'S COST AGAINST THE MULTIUSER LICENSE THOUGH. THERE IS A HELP TOPIC IN YOUR PEACHTREE THAT COVERS HOW TO NETWORK YOUR COMPUTERS ON/FOR PEACHTREE.