PDA

View Full Version : Exporting options?

Ralt
09-29-2001, 06:46 PM
I am trying to export Peachtree files for our non-profit organization. I need a format that Microsoft Money or Quicken can read for our accountant. I cannot export in a format that allows the accountant to see anything other than a comma delimited spreadsheet.
Any ideas?
Gary in Eugene, Oregon

jleon68
11-13-2001, 05:13 PM
export the data in comma delimited format ? I do not see anything on the peachtree user guide telling me how to do this. Does the application have an alternate utility used to export data in a flat file comma delimited format ?

thanks for your help...

-Jason

Ralt
11-13-2001, 05:58 PM
While in Peachtree, click on File then on the drop down menu click on Import/Export. I believe you will be able to figure out what to do from there. Basically, after selecting which file to export, you choose which fields to export and where to export them.
Hope this helps.
Gary Lane
Eugene, OR www.angelfire.com/or/trainguy

jleon68
11-15-2001, 04:36 PM
is this possible through the Dos version of peachtree ?

-jason

Ralt
11-17-2001, 01:07 PM
I do not know.
I believe that dos system should offer a way to export.
You may have to look over your menu options to find out how. While I use a PC or DOS type computer, I am not sure if you mean by DOS system, that you are using a pre-windows operating system. I learned computers using DOS before windows. Once you open your program up, I would look at your options to search for "export" functions. Usually, this would be under "file" operations.

Gary
http://www.angelfire.com/or/trainguy/