PDA

View Full Version : Cannot save Financial Statements

gmacaw
09-02-2003, 09:44 AM
Has anyone experienced problems with financial statements on the 2004 Premium version?

We have customized financial statements and when we go in and modify the FS - it asks if we want to save it - we say yes but it doesn't save.

We cannot delete customized financial statements either.

Help!

chikamic
09-03-2003, 08:28 AM
I seem to be noticing some problems with pre-existing statements after conversion, but cannot figure out what the root cause is. I hate to sound like a broken record on this board but, if you have not used your free call to the Peach already, I would.

When a product is first released you get much more accurate info directly from the Peach, since they know what the problems are based on the calls they get immediately following the release.

PLEASE, let us know what they say.:confused:

Michelle

gmacaw
09-17-2003, 04:33 PM
Problem solved!!

After doing some research on other threads, I found that the problem was probably the print driver.

We have an HP4200 and I changed the printer driver to an HP LaserJet 5si. I then had to restore the report.dat file from an backup file before we started using the HP4200.

chikamic
09-17-2003, 04:51 PM
Thanks !!!!

Maybe that will help someone in the future.

Michelle

tonyspeach
09-20-2003, 08:33 AM
Well, I just checked out your problem and was able to modify a financial statement and save it without problems.

1. I will suggest you check that you have the right to modify, if you are not the only user. Login as the administrator and see if the problem occurs. If not goodluck.

2. Save with a new name of your choice. If you modify and try to save with same name, it wont allow you.

Tony Akunyulam