PDA

View Full Version : Third Party Software Applications

Mal
11-13-2003, 04:49 PM
I have not been able to find any third party vertical applications for Peachtree.

Is there an add on application that tracks sales and service, warranty and maintenance history, service contracts, work orders, serial numbers, etc.?

Are there any add on applications and where do you find them?

Can anyone give me a reference or point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Mal

Shannon Tucker
11-14-2003, 11:08 AM
Most of the add-ons for Peachtree are listed and offered on this part of this website. (http://peachtreeusers.com/products.htm) Most of them, however, are horizontal rather than vertical market products.

Mal
11-14-2003, 01:30 PM
Shannon,

Thank you for the reply.

Mal

Jim Dale
12-13-2003, 08:58 AM
if you don't find an answer, repost. there may be other solutions

momofbrady
01-01-2004, 10:30 PM
Could this be for a used car dealership?

My client (used car dealership) uses a program called Tracker, it's found from a company called "Manheim".

There are ways around some of what you mentioned (simply using Peach) but not if you want detail and lots of notes. If you have a need for contracts, it's an even better software add-on. They don't seem to know much about it at Peachtree, from my own experience, but the software integrates with Peachtree Complete wonderfully!

Jim Dale
01-02-2004, 12:10 PM
i have used tracker also. it works very well

Jim Dale
01-02-2004, 12:34 PM
i have one client in MI that could talk to you about tracker if you need to

peachtreejog
07-08-2004, 09:48 AM
Peachtree 2005 does most of what you mentioned in your post, you may want to visit http://www.peachtree.com for more information or call 1-800-336-1420 for the Best Software Sales Line.

momofbrady
08-04-2004, 03:02 PM
Hi! I realize that you posted this a very long time ago, but I just ran across a software product that I think is great. It interfaces with both Peach and QuickBooks. It has been very simple to use so far. It was written for HVAC service but will work for any type service industry. It has it's own inventory and sales/billing or you can dump the info into your accounting software either way. The way it handles maintenance and history is what makes it a great product! It's great for contract agreements with customers too!

OnePlus Technologies, Inc
rburger@1plus-ser.com
770-921-6648
Fax 770-381-1540

I'm sure they have an 800 number but since I'm in the same area, I didn't need one.

Jim Dale
08-04-2004, 03:10 PM
Now that you mention it...

I have been playing with Automated Service for Peachtree. It also interfaces with other products. www.ascent-sys.com 800-256-6853. The contact, Linda, runs a p'tree support center also.

draxll
08-04-2004, 07:57 PM
There is a product called ShipRush that integrates with a number of programs including PT. It populates shipping information from the invoice information so you don't have to switch programs. They have programs for Fedex and UPS.

www.zfirm.com