PDA

View Full Version : PeachtreePremiumAcctgForDistribution2004

Ken Acker
01-18-2004, 10:44 PM
I'm actually a PT2000 user but am curious about the capability (or lack thereof) of the subject software to accommodate multiple warehouses, including transfers between same.

It was recommended to me by Deborah Stubbs (Best Software) during a recent sales call she made to me. According to her initial blurb, PT Prem Acctg For Distribution 2004 supports multiple warehouses ... which is a must for our company and the reason we've not been able to switch from PT2K to a reasonably-priced alternative accounting software package. Deborah said that it would support multi warehouses and she faxed me a 14-page write-up. But it doesn't say anything about multiple warehouses. I logged-on to PT Passport and played with the on-line sample version and could find no indication of multi warehouses there either.

I called Deborah back and left a message stating my inability to confirm what she had told me. No return call from her as yet.

Thanks.

Santa
01-19-2004, 10:13 AM
Peachtree Premium for Distribution does not include funtionality to support multiple warehouses.

Ken Acker
01-19-2004, 10:37 AM
I suspected as much. That, obviously, is why the sales rep is not returning my calls. Are you aware of any of the Peachtree Premium packages (or any other Peachtree package) that supports multiple warehouses ... other than PT2000 that is?

Thanks, by the way, for your reply.