PDA

View Full Version : Ship To Issue

joeycan
02-19-2004, 11:21 AM
I am risking that this has been asked many times, but my search did not return anything. So please excuse me if it has been asked and answeared before.

I have Peachtree Premium 2004 when I write purchase orders my ship to address defaults to my company address i.e. office. However, my ship to is different is there away to add couple of ship to addresses as options in purchase orders?

Cheers

Johann

CraigFL
02-19-2004, 11:47 AM
What I do is to set up me as a vendor, check the drop ship box and then you can have ten different addresses to ship to...

davidk@lcdsolar
08-19-2005, 05:24 PM
I know this original posting was over a year ago, but CraigFL, your solution works great. We just came up against this problem and this makes great sense.

One question though since we have not practiced with this method yet. Since we are only using this for "Ship To" purposes only, does anything post to any of the journals that we should be aware of?

rick Prindivill
08-20-2005, 04:24 PM
Peachtree 2006 resolves this problem. Read Peachtree's description for their new Vendor Enhancement.

Vendor Address Information Enhancements
The Maintain Vendors window now permits the entry of more default addresses. You can now enter up to 20 remit-to addresses for each customer/prospect. Also, to save typing time, there is a new Copy button in the window that lets you copy mailing address information to any or all of the vendor remit-to addresses. Similarly, in Tasks windows such as Purchases, Copy buttons let you quickly copy mailing address information to the remit-to address fields for the current transaction.

A further enhancement is the addition of a Defaults button, which opens the new Address Defaults window. Here, you can choose default addresses to use for vendors in the Shipments (Peachtree Complete and Peachtree Premium Accounting only), Purchase Orders, and Payments windows. For each vendor, you can choose either the mail-to or any of the 20 possible remit-to addresses.

hjsvtec
08-25-2005, 09:15 AM
Please, please, please tell me that in addition to the changes you've mentioned above, that 2006 allows for "all types" of addresses (long, military, international, etc.). We run into so many problems in shipping b/c PTree 2005 cannot handle lengthy addresses.

Thanks in advance.

rick Prindivill
08-27-2005, 09:07 PM
What you see is what Peachtree 2006 offers (see attached jpeg)