PDA

View Full Version : Commission

DonAlexander
03-01-2004, 10:35 PM
We use Peachtree Premium Account for Manufacturing 2004. I would appreciate if someone can help me. The company I work for have sales people who gets commission only when cash is received. We donít use job costing at all. We have bi-weekly payroll services by ADP. What we do is make copies of the cash received, and then we calculate the commission amount and total it out on an Excel spreadsheet. This is time consuming and not necessary accurate (i.e. incorrect customer, and invoice amount). There has to be a more simple or elegant solution. Does anyone have a possible solution? Thank you in advance.

FakeFlam
03-02-2004, 06:55 AM
I've seen several references to creating a commission report in Crystal Reports (though I'm not familiar with the details myself). Perhaps this would be an option for you as it was included with the product you're using.

There is a separate forum for Crystal here as well as some very knowledgeable folks -- hopefully someone can pitch in with more details.

Jim Dale
03-02-2004, 03:20 PM
There are options for writing commission reports for Crystal. This is something that several people in the crystal forum, including me have done. This is something I charge for...

peachtreejog
07-08-2004, 09:43 AM
Contact Peachtree Sales Dept at 1-800-336-1420 and ask them for the Crystal Reports Hands-On Tutorial. It walks you through creating a commission report that would meet your needs.