PDA

View Full Version : CRM / ACT software

DonAlexander
03-07-2004, 05:16 PM
I have Peachtree 2004 Premium Manufacturing I wanted a more CRM type of software that goes with Peachtree. Unfortunately Peachtree does not provide this. What Peachtree does provide is ACT with ACT Peachtree link. I like to keep tabs on my customers in what they owed and what they brought from the past and any new potential customers. My question is has anybody use the above software to their satisfaction? Also is there any limitation? If anybody knows of a third party software maker that offers CRM software that can add on to Peachtree, please let me know. Any comments or suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you in advance

Jim Dale
03-10-2004, 09:19 PM
P'tree does send sales info, etc to ACT. Do you know how it works? I think you would be happy. I have sold it to several of my customers

peachtreejog
07-08-2004, 09:46 AM
ACT! would be an excellent solution for you, it will allow you to track the development of those new clients and opportunities with current clients. Also with the ACT! Link, you are able to see company information such as balances directly in the ACT! Software. I also believe that with the 2005 versions of Peachtree Complete and up you receive the ACT! Link that connects the two for free. You might want to contact Best Software Sales at 1-800-336-1420 for more information.

rmadara
10-18-2004, 06:50 AM
Hi....I'm an ACT! Certified Consultant. I just received my NFR copy of PT Prem. 2005 for Accountants. If anyone was curious, there is a link available for the new ACT! 2005 for Windows and ACT! 2005 Premium for Workgroups. Go to http://www.peachtree.com/actlinkfree

I've installed and tested it...works great.

They also have free downloads for linking various Peachtree versions to ACT! 6.