PDA

View Full Version : "DUPLICATE" prints on check

JUDY STANTON
03-15-2004, 05:48 PM
I just started with Peachtree Premium and the word "duplicate"
gets printed on all the checks just above the signature line. How do I remove this?

TheWolf
03-16-2004, 09:51 AM
Don't enter the check number on the input screen for payments. Leave it blank and select print, then on the print screen it will ask you for the check number.

bernoffice
03-30-2004, 03:50 PM
You could also go into reports/accounts payable/disbursement checks and select the check form. Then go into design and remove the field that contains the "duplicate" wording. Save the form and you won't have to worry about the duplicate wording again.

CraigFL
03-31-2004, 01:20 PM
Here's a trick that I use sometimes.... When I don't want something to print, I just change the font color to "white". You will still have to save it as a special form but if you decide to change something back all you will have to do is change the font color back to black.

TheWolf
04-03-2004, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by bernoffice
You could also go into reports/accounts payable/disbursement checks and select the check form. Then go into design and remove the field that contains the "duplicate" wording. Save the form and you won't have to worry about the duplicate wording again.

If you reprint a check with this method it will not put the word duplicate on it and the check could be cashed again.