PDA

View Full Version : A lot of invoices..

prokf
03-23-2004, 09:25 AM
We are considering this software.....Here are a few questions

We cut checks once a week. Some of our vendors have hundreds...yes hundreds of invoices during that week. When cutting checks, how will Peachtree Premium handle listing all these invoices on the check?

Our current system(Great Plains) lists invoices on several checks, voids those checks, and then prints the final check.

The other question.....

I have 17 different locations. Any good ideas about setting up a nice flowing chart of accounts?

We are in the food service business. For example, I have 5 convienence stores and other misc locations. We would like to see one statement for those C-stores and separate statements for the others. Our current chart of account flow like this...

All Cstore accounts start with 200 and then we may list a food account like this:

200-4110 (Cstore 1)
200-4120 (Cstore 2)
200-4130 (Cstore 3)

You get the picture.....

Thanks for your help...I do like the looks of the software. I want to make sure that it fits our organization.....

stevenlau
03-25-2004, 04:24 AM
Peachtree Premium has not mention the limitation of Cash Disbursement Journal(CDJ), but please don't worry because I posted CDJ (with 198 invoices) before.

I think you can use the current chart of account flow.

Best regards