PDA

View Full Version : Do I have to buy direct from Peachtree?

CMR-US
04-11-2004, 06:01 PM
I have three questions-
I currently use PT Premium Acct for Mfg. I have a one user license. We are going to be hiring a new person and that person and I will need to access PT at the same time. I would also like a few other people to be able to access it but they are not that critical.
Can I buy another 1 user license and if so can two people access the same company data that way, or do I have to buy a five user license? I checked pT's site and was a little surprised at how expensive it was....but I guess that is why they call it "premium." I like some of the features of the MFG version, since we are a manufacturing company.
Secondly, do I have to buy it from Peachtree and if not, are there any cost savings of buying it from other vendors...what about technical support?
Third, I often have problems where I have a price of something that is $.356 but Peachtree only lets me enter $.36 or .35. Is there a way that it will allow me to use more than 3 decimal places?

Thanks.

Jim Dale
04-11-2004, 09:08 PM
Yes you can buy from other sources. For example I sure Shannon can steer you to a source. 2005 is being marketed now, it will have some additions. 2004 mfg is still available since 2005 isn't due until June/July.

Click on options, global, and you will be able to change the number of decimals. This does change it in every module...

KatieO
04-14-2004, 01:19 PM
In Jim's reply, he mentioned a 2005 version being marketed now. I am currently looking at buying Premium 2004, but if 2005 is already out there, maybe I should get it instead. Any suggestions on where to look for it?

I just joined the forum. I hope replying is the correct procedure rather than posting a new thread. I'm not sure how this all works.

Shannon Tucker
04-14-2004, 02:31 PM
Here is a list of retailers and e-tailers who sell Peachtree. (http://www.peachtree.com/retail/purchase_sites.cfm) Also see the Amazon link at the bottom of this page for different Peachtree products.