PDA

View Full Version : Credit Card button

Rlukey
06-11-2004, 09:05 AM
I don't have any clients that use the PeachTree Credit Card authoriztion screen. Is there a way to turn this off or hide it so that it can be skipped?

Diane Koers
06-15-2004, 10:01 PM
Nope. I agree - it would be nice to hide it if not using it!

chuayp
06-15-2004, 10:24 PM
I am strongly agreed with you all. However, when a system is design with too many customazation, it will resulted in errors and not easy to control.

What we wish is the coming version of Peachtree is able to handle multi currency, since they have the ability to handle multi delivery with different packaging and unit. Adding a multi currency function is an easy as ABC......

Another thing is the ability to change curreny such as "$" to other cuurency and the "Dollars" in word to other such as "Ringgit Malaysia" will be perfect. Don't know why Peachtree still not looking into this issue.

Regards

Rlukey
06-16-2004, 03:32 PM
That being said then I feel PT needs to eliminate to Credit Card button. I don't know of one business that doesn't already have a credit card machine that has already authorized the payment before entering it into PT. The old way sometimes is better. I could then select the type of payment and not have to deal with the button. I am in favor of the multiple currency choice.

Diane Koers
06-16-2004, 04:33 PM
The good news to all this is that in 2005, the user can just press the Enter button in the receipts window and it now does NOT bring up the Credit Card window! Thanks PT!

chuayp
06-16-2004, 06:32 PM
Dear friends

I found out since version 2003 when Peachtree integrate the shipping address in invoice. It has taken a lots of space in invoicing screen. My clerk with a 14" monitor only can browse and see a single line for entry which create a lot of problem for her to check all the item entry before posting.

The only way elimate this problem is to buy either 19" to 21" monitors which is very costly to us.

Don't know whether in 2005, this function also can be hide and put more space on invoice entry.

Regards

Rlukey
06-19-2004, 08:04 AM
You can click on template, create your own, then change the ship to address to hide. Set this template as your default and you won't see the ship to address anymore.

peachtreekk
06-19-2004, 08:59 PM
You can hide the shipping address but the column still limited. It is not the matter you can hide it or not and more on the invoice key in windows.

Did you find out that since version 2003, the screen become smaller and smaller.

Regards

Chua YP

Diane Koers
07-05-2004, 08:16 PM
Increase the screen resolution. After doing that you may also want to increase your font size. The newer versions of PT don't like the 800x600 resolution. Try 1024x768.