PDA

View Full Version : g/l description

sfisher
07-14-2004, 09:36 PM
I have just upgraded to Peachtree Premium 2005. All computers took the program correctly, except for one. I can not see the general ledger account number description in any of the tasks (purchases, invoices, payments, etc.)

I have un-installed the program, re-booted and re-installed with no luck. I have also, clicked all the hide account numbers on, left peachtree went back in and unchecked them all. Also, tried changing the look. Anything that I have tried has not worked. All other computers are showing the account number description. The only way I can see the description is to click on the lookup to be sure I have the correct account number.

Can some tell me how to fix this problem

Thank you
Sue

Jim Dale
07-16-2004, 10:13 PM
This is set per computer. It is options, global and uncheck the boxes checked under hide g/l accounts and on the general tab make sure 2 line display is checked

I like your state. We will be visiting Durango in October. Watched fireworks there last year in the mountain tops. Never seen anything like that!

sfisher
07-17-2004, 08:27 AM
Thank you for your help. Checking the 2 line under the general tab did the trick.

Thank you
Sue