PDA

View Full Version : Using Find function

Deborah Bean
08-09-2004, 06:58 PM
One of my customers has just installed the new version of Premium Accounting. When I went to show him how to look up Items in A/R by typing in part of the description using the Find function - it didn't work. This was a major selling point. This feature has worked in other versions. Why isn't it working now?

TheWolf
08-10-2004, 09:46 AM
I just did some testing, using the aging report, and the Find button is working for me. Which report are you using? Is it a customoized report? What were you looking for? What did you type in the find window? If you can be detailed in the description of the problem, those in this forum may be able to help you solve the issue.

Deborah Bean
08-10-2004, 09:23 PM
I'm not doing it in a report. I am using the Find feature in the Sales/Invoicing function in the Item column. This feature has worked in every version of Peachtree that I have consulted on since 1994. Now it is not working in the new Premium version. I looked up the problem in the Peachtree Knowledgebase - with no luck. I am wanting to know if this is a known bug.

TheWolf
08-11-2004, 08:11 AM
Peachtree itself would be whom you call to check for known defects. I have Premium Accounting right in front of me and the Find in the Open Invoice section of sales invoicing is working fine for me. That is why I suggested that you be a little more detailed in your description.

Deborah Bean
08-12-2004, 08:39 AM
Not the Open Invoice section. The Item column of the Sales/Invoicing screen.