PDA

View Full Version : Credit card process

DonAlexander
08-12-2004, 06:30 PM
Help! Currently I am using Peachtree 2005 manufacturing and using Peachtree credit card services who process my credit card orders with partnership with Chase Merchant and YourPay. In the past when I process a sale Peachtree would give me an authorization code and the funds will be later deposit to my bank account. No problem. Today I processed a sale thru Peachtree manufacturing 2005 and obtained authorization code, but when I gone to YourPay to verify the credit card charge, which in the past was SurePay I could not find the credit card charge. I had repeated called Peachtree and they were useless. According to YourPay I now have to go and input the information to the POS area an extra step separate from Peachtree. Now I thought Peachtree took care of all of this automation, but now things are different. A week ago I had no problems, until today. Somebody drop the ball. I wondering if anybody have this problem and know how to correct this? All I wanted to see is the current credit card batch. Also how do I know if the authorization code is valid? Tips, comments will be appreciated. Thank you.

Jim Dale
08-12-2004, 07:28 PM
Peachtree has special support people for this, since they charge you monthly. Really, they are your best bet.