PDA

View Full Version : information needed

willyboy
07-18-2001, 09:29 AM
Hello, we are currently looking to buy an invoicing package. I am not familiar with PeachTree so I need to gather some information. Please let me give some information first.

We need to invoice by part number. We have multiple locations and we need seperate invoices for each location even if the part number is the same. Within the locations, we need to sort and print seperate invoices by P.O. number.

We need to track and sort by job type; i.e. SW, AS, PK, etc. Each part number will be associated with a customer number; i.e 36, 123, 654, etc. Each part number will be assigned a 4 digit job number; i.e. 1234, 0456, etc. The customer and job numbers will be unique to each other. Example: job number 0123 can only be used with customer 36, never with any other customer. It will be necessary to pull reports/information based on these numbers and job type.

We need to apply cash to the outstanding invoice and possibly issue debit/credit memos.

Is there a customer and/or invoice lookup function?

We need an aging report and monthly customer statements. Will the aging report fit on 8 1/2 x 11 or only on 14 inch greenbar?

What Peachtree product will fulfill the above requirements? Will this product allow use to export information to a spreadsheet?

Thanks in advance.

Bill

Baytek
07-23-2001, 11:09 AM
Peachtree Complete Accounting was designed for small to medium-sized businesses. It is very intuitive and easy to use.
Unfortunately, none of Peachtree's products can sort invoices by PO Number or by location. Most accounting software packages sort invoices by customer and or by invoice number. You may need to look at a higher end package to accomplish your needs.

For more information, email support@baytek.com.

Unregistered
07-24-2001, 07:33 AM
However, you can create virtually any kind of report you want from the PCAW data using 3rd-party tools.