PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading 3.5 to ?

MusicCenter
12-26-2001, 11:59 AM
I'm trying to help a friend upgrade from Peachtree Accounting V.3.5 batch 04 to "whatever the current version might be".

I don't know much about the product line, so I'm looking for advice as to direction which product to use or avoid.

Depending on how old this version is, can it be directly upgraded to the current versions?

They are currently running this for a small business with only two workstations accessing the sysAny advice good or bad would be appreciated.

Unregistered
12-28-2001, 08:50 AM
Version 3.5 is Peachtree Complete Accounting for Windows. You can upgrade to Peachtree 2002. You may need the assistance of a Peachtree Resource Center, such as Baytek, to convert the data to a lower version first, and then to the latest version, which is Peachtree 2002 or version 9.

For more information, email enduserssupport@baytek.com.

Diane Koers
12-28-2001, 03:40 PM
Also...if you are running this on a network, you need to either buy 2 copies of Peachtree Complete Accounting (the plain old Peachtree Accounting won't work on a network - must be Peachtree COMPLETE accounting) or purchase the multiuser license pack of Peachtree Complete Accounting.