PDA

View Full Version : Peachtree Complete 2002

deelpl
07-22-2001, 07:34 PM
Has anyone used the latest update? We have received the announcements for it but didn't know if it had been delivered to anyone yet.

We use the inventory and I want to know if the 2002 Release will automatically update prices when a Purchase invoice is entered. That would just about make it worth the $ and the time and trouble to update.

Also, it says it prints deposit tickets, has anyone asked their bank if they will accept them.

P.S. I have been browsing the site and have picked up a few things I am going to use. Thank you all very much.

Paula

Baytek
07-23-2001, 10:33 AM
Peachtree Complete 2002 has been shipping in the last few weeks.

It does update the costing information for inventory items when you receive items from a purchase order, but not "pricing".

The receipts can be printed as you post payments received. This is helpful when your customer wants a receipt for payments they have submitted.

There is a Bank Deposit Report, under Reports, Account Reconciliation, that works better for submitting to the bank with your deposit.

For more information, email support@baytek.com.

KWOODJETS
07-26-2001, 08:22 AM
This one's free.

DO NOT UPGRADE TO VER. 9.0 FOR ANOTHER 3 MONTHS. THERE ARE MANY ISSUES THAT HAVE, CAN AND WILL ARISE.

Don't allow yourself to become the "beta test" at the risk of certain down time.

David Livingsto
08-18-2001, 12:11 PM
We use a Windows2000 Server and have found the response over our network to be totally unacceptable. As of this post we have not been successful in correcting our problems.

Additional Information:
We are network system integrators with years of network experience. Over the years we have also dealt with hundreds of various software packages.

Server operating system is Windows2000 Server Edition with additional licenses for Terminal Server.

Our server is a dual Pentium III 1,0Ghz class serve with hardware RAID 0 using Adaptec RAID controller and Seagate 18Gb Cheetah hard drives. The motherboard is supplied by SuperMicro. Our network switch is a CISCO 2924 and our network cards are all 3COM905c-TX using the latest drivers. All computers are running 100BaseT full duplex. All ports on switch and network card are set to this mode. None are on auto-select.

All workstations are Pentium III class computers 600 Mhz or above in speed.

I am open for any suggestions that may help this situation.

Thanks,

David Livingsto
08-20-2001, 08:49 AM
Over the week-end we turned off Mcafee NetShield on our 2000 server. Then we turned off Symantec's Virus protection on serveral work stations. This resolved our performance problems with Peachree 2002. We now need to resove the problems with our virus protection while using Peachtree2002.

Regards