PDA

View Full Version : Invoice Printing Problems

salion
01-24-2002, 02:04 PM
I am using classic 12 and printing invoices on Epson Stylus 800's and 740's. The first page of an invoice will print fine except it cuts the total off at the bottom. On multiple page invoices it will print out an extra sheet at the end with the total on the top. Also, after each invoice prints it will suck a blank page 1/2 way through the printer and I have to eject that before I start a new invoice or it will start printing in the middle of that page.
Everything printed fine with V11 and I have changed nothing with the printers. Does anyone have any info that might help? I am really beginning to dislike V12.

otownrex
01-25-2002, 07:30 AM
I had that problem with a different style printer. Go to configure printers at the main screen where you input the configuration type. You just have to play around with the spacing, make sure the printer is set to single sheet not continuous. Hope this helps!

salion
01-28-2002, 09:18 AM
Thanks alot!! I played with the spacing for awhile and got the invoices to come out on one page, but now other reports are printing wrong since I changed it. Customers come first, so at least I've got that covered. Living with it for now but if anyone has anything else to contribute it would be appreciated.

jag
01-28-2002, 05:55 PM
Just put another printer (#2) in the configuration with the original settings. And then asign the Printer#2 to the Reports that you want using the Printer Module Options.

johnp900
01-29-2002, 02:31 AM
the fix on an Epson 777 is go to the printer properties" LAYOUT" & change the setting to "FIT THE PAGE" & click apply.