Problem e-mailing Invoices

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem e-mailing Invoices

In Peachtree Complete 2007, when I click on the e-mail button on the invoice screen to send a copy of an invoice via e-mail, it seems to hang once transferred to Outlook. This is Outlook 2007. Do you know what the resolution for this is?

I have the same problem of sending e-mail invoice but instead it said, " Your MAPI compliant, default e-mail application could not be started or found. etc". Can any one let me know what I need to do? I check under Maintain--> Sales Defaults and the E-mail is checked. I am using the Netscape email. Not the Outlook. Even I tried the Outlook but not thing is attached when it got transferred to Outlook.

Hannah

Comment

Incompatibility with Microsoft Outlook 2007

The answer to this problem is an incompatibility problem between Outlook 2007 and Peactree 2007. The task will eventually complete, but you do not have the fluid functionality as expected with this feature. The only solution it to upgrade to Peachtree 2009, the only version that supports Outlook 2007.

Comment

Another solution is to "print" to a pdf driver and the attached the file from your email client.
        J.R.
        Peachtree 2002 (I know it's old...but it's fast )
        Windows XP Pro

Comment

Try this thread from previous listing:

http://peachtreeusers.com/.forums/sh...=email+problem

It worked for me.

Comment

Working...
          X