Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not enough memory to use List Box. Please close another Application and try again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not enough memory to use List Box. Please close another Application and try again

Dear sir/madam

We have a user who uses Peachtree 7 on Windows XP SP2. For a specific company file, she encounters the error "Not enough memory to use List Box. Please close another Application and try again" when clicking a button in the text field. I have tried to search the net for answers to this problem and found nothing solid.

Does anyone have any clues how to fix this?

The user uses 256Mb RAM on her computer. I have already tried rebooting her PC and not load other apps during the session, and turned off wallpaper, reduced display colour depth to 16-bit, and turned off all hardware acceleration on the display card......

Comment

right click on the Peachtree Icon and choose PROPERTIES
      Choose COMPATABILITY tab.

I can not remember if it is uncheck or check the box for RUN THIS PROGRAM IN COMPATABILTY .

Give it a try. It should correct it.
      "Do not make rules because someone will not be smart enough to break them."

Peachtree4bob@yahoo.com

Comment

You also want to delete all temporary internet files if you haven't already. That will clog up available memory fast.

Comment

Working...
        X