W-2s

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W-2s

Yes, it's going to be that time of year again very soon. I just received notice that I need to upload my Minnesota W-2s electronically this year. Up until now, I've just been able to print out hard copies to send to the various agencies. Just wondering how I need to go about this. How do you guys send your electronic W-2s? MN will accept key and send, an EFW2 file, or a delimited file. The delimited file fields are LAST NAME, FIRST NAME, MIDDLE INITIAL (optional), SS#, MN WAGES, MN TAX WITHHELD, 1099 INCOME, FEDERAL TAX WITHHELD. Is there an add-on package that I need to buy from Peachtree to make this work without a lot of manual data entry? Also, to compound the issue, my Peachtree computer isn't hooked up to the internet. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
    Jon
    Peachtree Premium 2010
    Windows XP

Any ideas on this? Thanks!!!
    Peachtree Premium 2010
    Windows XP

Comment

My accountant tells me she will do this for me via file uploading. email pahola@aholamackcpa.com and ask if they can do it for you too. I'm not sure what the fee is yet, I haven't asked. But she's very fair.
      By the way, I'm in Minnesota too, so I know what you're dealing with.

Comment

Thanks, dygger. I was hoping to upload them myself. Has anyone encountered this? How did you do it?
        Peachtree Premium 2010
        Windows XP

Comment

Have the same issue with Wisconsin this year....You 'should' be able to print the state w-2 to a pdf and submit that (at least in WI) but PT won't allow the print to a .pdf, at least on my computer....it freezes up during the print.

Comment

Working...
          X