open fiscal year end date is wrong

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• open fiscal year end date is wrong

When I ran the year-end wizard to close my first open fiscal year, I somehow ended up with my second open fiscal year being from July 1, 2011 to May 31, 2013. Does anyone know how to change it to end on June 30, 2012? Thanks!

Originally posted by tcasterton View Post
    When I ran the year-end wizard to close my first open fiscal year, I somehow ended up with my second open fiscal year being from July 1, 2011 to May 31, 2013. Does anyone know how to change it to end on June 30, 2012? Thanks!
    If you changed the dates when you ran the wizard, then that is what you will see. When closing the year you do not need to change the dates. You can restore prior to closing the year and do it again, or rebuild the company using import/export.
    Tom Sechler
    www.software-link.com
    Sage Certified Consultant

Comment

I didn't change any dates when I ran the wizard. I was in a hurry and didn't even look at the new fiscal year that would open when closing the first one. I've done a lot of work since I closed FY11 on June 30, so I guess I'll try rebuilding the company. I'm also unable to update the tax service. It shows that 'an update will be installed when Peachtree closes', but it won't install. I also locked myself out of my house this morning... TGIF

Comment

Working...
      X