Peachtree and Sage 50 Forums      

Go Back   Peachtree and Sage 50 Forums > Peachtree and Sage 50 software > Peachtree / Sage 50 Accounting forum

Old 07-28-2017, 01:17 PM

Unhappy Customize Report headings

I am trying to add a date and time stamp to the top of my report (example the IS report). I see it on the AP aging report but do not see how to get it on other reports.
Old 07-31-2017, 12:03 PM

Pick the financial statement you want to edit and choose the Design button. Then highlight a row at the top and choose Text and then header option from the left. You can select Insert Special and you should see Today's Date as an option there. I don't think there is a way to get a time stamp as well.

John [at] bottomline-acctg (dot) com

Please leave me a review if you appreciated my assistance: http://bottomline-acctg.com/reviews/
Old 08-04-2017, 02:06 PM

Many Peachtree reports have the date and time printed in the upper left hand corner. This is what I need for my Income Statement report. There are times when I am working on monthend that I need to print off many copies of this and other reports and it would be Fantastic! if they had the date and time printed on them. I could rest assured that I had the latest and greatest.

Does anyone know how to do this???