Peachtree and Sage 50 Forums      

Go Back   Peachtree and Sage 50 Forums > Peachtree and Sage 50 software > Classic and DOS forum

Old 12-05-2005, 12:36 AM

Barcode for Sales Invoice

I want yo use barcode so that when i do sales invoice for customer like cash customer or you may say Point of Sale and wheni type qty required field on sales invoice and after that field is item look up field in that instead of typing or looking Items i just use barcode scanner to scan product and automatically i get sdescription and price for that can u please help me
Old 12-05-2005, 05:16 AM

You should be able to use any standard bar code reader that can read the particular bar code that you will be using i.e. UPC, Code 39 or 3 of 9 or Code 59 etc.

A Bar Code reader will interpet the code and send the information to Peachtree in the same manner that a key board send the information when you type. It is simply an alternative data input device.
Peachtree Certified Consultant
Sage Certified Trainer
Old 10-09-2013, 09:25 PM

I have a barcode reader in hand. If anyone still wants to use barcode scanner, contact me. This scanner supports to read linear and 2D barcode types, including QR Code, Code 39, Code 128, UPC-A, etc.
Old 01-02-2014, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifebousew View Post
I have a barcode reader in hand. If anyone still wants to use barcode scanner, contact me. This scanner supports to read linear and 2D barcode types, including QR Code, Code 39, Code 128, UPC-A, etc.
i want a multifunctional barcode scanner ,which can not only read qr code, but pdf-417, ean-13, data matrix
Old 03-18-2014, 12:21 AM

i am not sure how to do this

My client has a new scanner and she wants it to integrate with peach tree but we are not sure where or how to start. Previously they are using keyboard to input data. Kindly help me.

thank you.
Old 04-15-2014, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ileamurice View Post
I want yo use barcode so that when i do sales invoice for customer like cash customer or you may say Point of Sale and wheni type qty required field on sales invoice and after that field is item look up field in that instead of typing or looking Items i just use barcode scanner to scan product and automatically i get sdescription and price for that can u please help me
just find a barcode scanner
Old 04-07-2015, 12:34 AM

For retail, UPC-A, UPC-E, Code 128 and Code 39 is the best choice.
I don't know whether you need a bar code generator or scanner, so I list both for you:
bar code scanner library
bar code generation library