Peachtree and Sage 50 Forums      

Go Back   Peachtree and Sage 50 Forums > Peachtree and Sage 50 software > Peachtree / Sage 50 Accounting forum

Old 12-19-2017, 12:53 PM

Angry 2018 BCare Renewal

Has anyone received their 2018 renewal invoice for Sage 50 2018 BCare? Sticker Shock for me! I cannot believe Sage is making such a large increase in one year. They obviously are getting away from small business.
Old 12-20-2017, 10:30 AM

If you don't use payroll or CC processing I can sell a traditional license that would continue to work after the first year if you let the business care expire. You wouldn't get any updates after that first year but it wouldn't go read only. That first year might be a little more than the renewal but that increase would more than pay for itself.

John [at] bottomline-acctg (dot) com

Please leave me a review if you appreciated my assistance: http://bottomline-acctg.com/reviews/
Old 01-05-2018, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeking View Post
Has anyone received their 2018 renewal invoice for Sage 50 2018 BCare? Sticker Shock for me! I cannot believe Sage is making such a large increase in one year. They obviously are getting away from small business.
I agree, it's kind of a sharp increase, but it's still worth it. For my needs, at least.