Peachtree and Sage 50 Forums      

Go Back   Peachtree and Sage 50 Forums > Peachtree and Sage 50 software > Premium Accounting forum

Old 02-20-2015, 12:02 PM

Inventory Valuation

I have encountered the strangest thing using Peachtree Premium 2012.
There are several inactive items that show quantity & value BUT they are not in our store. When I went to make an adjustment the items do not show up. I have made sure that inactive items are available and searched for the item ID's but nothing is found so that I can make the adjustments.
I am thinking that something is corrupted and plan on running data iteg check at first opportunity but wanted to put it out there for any other suggestions.
Old 02-23-2015, 09:46 AM

You mention you made sure the inactive items are not hidden but that is a workstation specific setting so double check the machine you are on definitely is not hiding the inactive records. With all other screens closed, go to Options/Global and uncheck the Hide Inactive Records.
I have not come across a scenario where the items are on the valuation report but are not in the list so I don't know if data verification would help but if you do run it make sure to run it from Period 1.

John [at] bottomline-acctg (dot) com
Old 02-24-2015, 12:50 PM

You were correct the inactive items where hidden where I was working. Thank you very much.
You would think after 18 years using Peachtree I would have thought of that but if I may use the fact that I jump from workstation to workstation as an excuse I will.