PT 2000 key code? Call 1-800-999-9209.   Advertise here

Peachtree and Sage 50 Forums      

Go Back   Peachtree and Sage 50 Forums > Peachtree and Sage 50 software > Premium Accounting forum

Old 07-14-2011, 12:41 PM

open fiscal year end date is wrong

When I ran the year-end wizard to close my first open fiscal year, I somehow ended up with my second open fiscal year being from July 1, 2011 to May 31, 2013. Does anyone know how to change it to end on June 30, 2012? Thanks!
Old 07-14-2011, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcasterton View Post
When I ran the year-end wizard to close my first open fiscal year, I somehow ended up with my second open fiscal year being from July 1, 2011 to May 31, 2013. Does anyone know how to change it to end on June 30, 2012? Thanks!
If you changed the dates when you ran the wizard, then that is what you will see. When closing the year you do not need to change the dates. You can restore prior to closing the year and do it again, or rebuild the company using import/export.
Old 07-15-2011, 09:45 AM

I didn't change any dates when I ran the wizard. I was in a hurry and didn't even look at the new fiscal year that would open when closing the first one. I've done a lot of work since I closed FY11 on June 30, so I guess I'll try rebuilding the company. I'm also unable to update the tax service. It shows that 'an update will be installed when Peachtree closes', but it won't install. I also locked myself out of my house this morning... TGIF